Thursday, September 9, 2010

The big kids go out to play

With a new addition to the extended family, I found an excuse to head back to Spindleberry. You may remember me sharing my delight over this children's store a few months ago and declaring it sing-worthy. My sentiments haven't changed and there are still many things in there that I want for the big kid in me. Alimrose Designs makes a lot of them, like a little red riding hood doll:


 Cute! And a British guard soldier:

How smart is he? Who cares if it's a squeaky rattle thing used to console a screaming baby?

With so many gorgeous gift options calling your name in Spindleberry, decision-making is difficult, but the shop assistant is so helpful and patient. I dare say she was pleased when I left so she could finally unpack all the new stock she had waiting.

After much deliberation, I settled on a jointed toy pony and bib in the same fabric from Alimrose Designs and a little red case to present them in. The case may seem unnecessary but I have already seen it used as a doctor's case by the new addition's big brother! Why, how versatile.


Alimrose Designs are stocked in stores within Australia and internationally and sold online through various websites.

I visited Spindleberry at:
276 Union Rd, Moonee Ponds, VIC, 3039
(03) 93706677

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...