Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sartorial Sunday - Winter office inspiration

Sartorial Sunday - Winter wardrobe inspiration
Sartorial Sunday - Winter wardrobe inspiration by Ellise Whyte featuring flare dresses

As much as I love the warmer months, winter dressing is my favourite. It may have something to do with my obsession for jackets and scarfs. Cardigans are also plentiful in my wardrobe and beloved opaque stockings must rate a mention. 

As the days begin to get colder here in Melbourne, we start pulling out the coats and adding to our winter wardrobes. In several states of Australia, the time went back one hour very early this morning, marking the end of daylight savings. Now is will be darker and colder when we get home from work, so today I was inspired to search the web for winter workwear. Can you tell I want a dress with a skinny, tan leather belt this season? And what a good wardrobe base it would make if a girl had several colours on hand! No more staring blurry-eyed into the wardrobe each morning. By the time I was choosing scarfs and accessories on the way out the door, I'd be awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...